Services Terms & Privacy
PRIVATE MENTORSHIP ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
1. I agree to respectfully observe confidentiality before, during, and after sessions (individual or group).
2. I agree to arrive at scheduled calls &/or sessions on time. I understand that session cancellation & rescheduling must be communicated & confirmed within 24-48 hours in advance. I understand up to 3 sessions can be rescheduled for either the same or next week limited to the length of the container **unexpected emergencies do not apply.
3. I agree to arrive at my sessions &/or calls prepared with completed follow-up assignments or strategic implementations. In the case of incompletion, I agree to fully communicate this in advance & acknowledge that incompletion of said assignment can potentially be cause for rescheduling or impact my results.
4. In the case of selecting a payment plan, I agree to the terms of fulfilling the Investment in full via automatic or scheduled payments. I acknowledge I am responsible to ensure total fulfillment of Automatic-Payments for my course tuition/private coaching investment on the dates set forth upon enrollment. I understand payment must be completed for continued services to be rendered.
5. I agree to respect thoughts, feelings, and beliefs of myself, others, & the facilitator/coach.
6. I agree to maintain respect for the Intellectual property of Dez Davis & The Rich Witch/The Rich Witch Life brand. This includes but is not limited to original virtual and physical content, support tools, exercises, original concepts or processes demonstrated through worksheets, videos, sessions and audios.
7. I agree to be in an environment conducive to coaching calls, sessions or virtual meetings. With regard to check-ins, I understand I am responsible for initiating and using all ancillary support resources at my discretion.
8. I agree to always act in accordance with the highest integrity and respect towards myself, my unique outcomes of this process, and Dez Davis as my Coach|Mentor. I understand personal and/or professional rudeness or disrespect of any kind towards Dez Davis is a breach of this agreement and can result in the complete termination of our professional arrangements sans refunds of any kind;
including but not limited to current or future programs.
9. I understand that Coaching/Private Mentorship and the nature of my success results are unique to me. I agree to take full personal & professional accountability for the implementation, actions, outcomes and results from this course/class/program.
10. I understand the nature of The Rich Witch Life is Life & Business Coaching and is not Therapy. I understand Dez Davis is a certified Life Coach, and not a licensed Therapist. I understand Dez Davis reserves the right to stop all services and defer priority to my mental health if psychological health challenges are reported or present while working together. I understand I am responsible for my mental health and for communicating upfront or in real time any mental health related concerns to Dez Davis for review.
11. I understand I am enrolling into a private mentorship program/session/course which includes personal & professional development, and educational training. I understand side effects to this include becoming a RICH WITCH BO$$, Conscious
Peak Performance, Personal Transformation, Professional development, Emotional & Spiritual Growth.
Your Signature & Date
COURSE, PROGRAM, TRAININGS & PRIVATE MENTORSHIP TERMS OF SERVICE
1. COMPANY SERVICES. Upon execution of Agreement electronically, verbally, or otherwise, The Rich Witch Life /Coaching with C61/C6i Coaching agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, coaching, and/or business-coaching. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further or intended goods/services supplied by The Rich Witch Life/Coaching with C6I to Client. Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching, training, and education. The scope of services rendered by C6i Coaching pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for as a part of the Program. The Rich Witch Life/C6I Coaching reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if the need arises.
2. COMPENSATION. Client agrees to compensate Coaching with C6I/Company in full or by payment plan according to the automatic-payment schedule set forth by Coaching with C6I Desiree Davis’s website and/or the payment plan selected by Client
and Desiree Davis (the “fee”). Coaching with C6I shall charge a 5% (five-percent) late penalty to all balances that are not paid in a timely manner by Client.
3. REFUNDS. We understand that life circumstances can sometimes change
unexpectedly. This Refund Policy is designed to outline the terms and conditions under which refunds will be considered and given. If a client cancels attendance at/of the service for any reason outside of the stipulations outlined below, the client will
receive no refund.
Eligibility for Refund Consideration: Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are limited to the following situations:
A. Sudden Medical event or Unforeseen Personal Crises: If a client experiences a sudden and severe medical event or an unforeseen personal crisis (including mental health) that prevents them from continuing their coaching program, we will collaboratively assess the situation and determine a supportive refund or credit.
B. Unexpected Inability to Meet Basic Survival Needs: If a client faces an unforeseen financial crises or hardship that overburdens them to meet their basic survival needs, we will collaboratively assess how to proceed with a refund, partial refund or provide a stop to future payments to help them in their time of need.
Requesting a Refund: To request a refund, the client must contact The Rich Witch Life
/ C6i Coaching in writing, expounding on the circumstances leading to the refund request thereby providing necessary documentation for our mutual records. Refund requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Review and Decision: Upon receiving a refund request, The Rich Witch Life/ C6i Coaching will review the client’s situation to determine eligibility for a refund or credit. We will make every effort to respond promptly and provide a decision within 7- 10 business days. In some cases, we may request additional information or clarification from the client.
Refund Options: If a refund is approved,The Rich Witch Life / C6i Coaching will offer the following options:
A. Full Refund: A full refund of the coaching fees paid by the client, minus any non-refundable fees or expenses incurred by The Rich Witch Life / C6i Coaching up to the date of the refund request, may be offered in the event that the The Rich Witch Life is
liable for irrevocable or damaging professional error or should there be an unforeseen personal or medical crises that prevents moving forward with the coaching services.
B. Partial Refund: A partial refund may be offered based on the specific circumstances of the client’s situation and/or the progress made during coaching programs and/or courses that have a running time of six weeks or longer.
C. Credit Towards Future Services: For instances in which the refund request does not meet the eligibility requirements for a full or partial refund, the client will be offered a 3 or 6 month service postponement or credit towards a future coaching service before all payments made to The Rich Witch Life/C6i Coaching are forfeited.
Non-Refundable Fees: Please note that certain fees or expenses, such as administrative, materials, operational fees, third-party expenses, may not be refundable.
Discretion and Fairness: The Rich Witch Life / C6i Coaching is committed to handling refund requests with sensitivity, fairness, compassion, and empathy for all involved. We understand that individual circumstances can vary greatly, and we will make every effort to consider the unique needs of our clients.
Changes to the Refund Policy: The Rich Witch Life/C6i Coaching reserves the right to modify or update this Refund Policy at any time. Any changes will be communicated to clients via email or through our website.
4. CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY. To the extent that Client elects for a payment plan option, Client understands and agrees to provide a Debit or Credit-card(s) information for payment on Client’s account; Coaching with C6I shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card(s) for any due charges on the dates set forth herein, and/or stated upon enrollment and reflected in the Service Overview. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Coaching with C6I, Coaching with C6I shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any chargebacks to Coaching with C6I company account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Coaching with C6I’s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Coaching with C6I without notifying Coaching with C6I in advance.
5. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course materials), use of the Program, or access to the Program.
This agreement is not transferable or assignable with the Company’s (Coaching with C6I) without the Company’s (Coaching with C6I) prior written consent.
6. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Coaching with C6I’s copyrighted
and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to use any of Coaching with C6I’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Coaching with C6I electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of Coaching with C6I. All intellectual property, including Coaching with C6I s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company/Coaching with C6I. No license to sell or distribute Coaching with C6I’s materials is granted or implied.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Coaching with C6I’s services and enrolling in the Program,
Client releases Coaching with C6I, its officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational/ coaching service being provided. By using Coaching with C6I’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Coaching with C6I from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from such transactions. Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Coaching with C6I is found to be liable, Coaching with C6I’s liability to Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of (a) the total fees Client paid to Coaching with C6I in the one month prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $1000. All claims against Coaching with C6I must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100-day of the date of the first claimer or otherwise be forfeited forever. Client agrees that Coaching with C6I will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Coaching with C6I’s services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of Company’s services is at Client’s own risk.
8. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. Client accepts that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his
progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Coaching with C6I cannot control Client. Coaching with C6I makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Coaching with C6I and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Coaching with C6I makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all Clients will achieve the same results.
9. COURSE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. To the extent that Client interacts with Coaching with C6I staff and/or other Coaching with C6I clients, Client agrees to at all times behave professionally and respectfully with team members and other participants/clients. Client agrees to abide by any Course Rules/Regulations presented by Coaching with C6I. The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee.
10. USE OF COURSE MATERIALS. Client consents to recordings being made of courses and the
Program. Coaching with C6I reserves the right to use, at its sole discretion, course materials, videos and audio recordings of courses, and materials submitted by Client in the context of the course(s) and the Program for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by Coaching with C6I, without compensation to the Client. Client consents to its name, voice, and likeness being used by Coaching with C6I e for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other good/services provided by Coaching with C6I, without compensation to the Client.
11. NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own
wellbeing during the course and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. Coaching with C6I does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Coach- ing with C6I is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
12. TERMINATION. In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable unless other provisional arrangements are set forth. The Rich Witch Life / Coaching with C6I shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from Client and terminate providing further services to Client. In the event that Client is in arrears of payments to Coaching with C6I, Client shall be barred from using any of Coaching with C6I’s services.
13. CONFIDENTIALITY. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information which is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs. Coaching with C6I agrees not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during discussion with Client, the coaching session with Coaching with C6I, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Coaching with C6I shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
14. NON DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties or a grievance by
Client, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
15. INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Coaching with C6I, Coaching with C6I’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering that sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Coaching with C6I, or any of its shareholders, Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Coaching with C6I in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Coaching with C6I recognizes and agrees that all of the Coaching with C6I’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of Coaching with C6I.
16. CONTROLLING AGREEMENT. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this
Contract and any marketing materials used by Coaching with C6I, Coaching with C6I’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
17. CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties hereto agree to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in the state of California, Los Angeles County pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration
Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party is entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non- prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between
the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly
19. SURVIVABILITY. The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
20. SEVERABILITY. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
21. OTHER TERMS. Upon execution via verbal or written agreement, remitting payment, Docusigning, or by physical signature the Parties acknowledge and agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Your Signature & Date